RETURNS AND CANCELLATIONS
- The Buyer has the right to cancel this contract within 14 days without giving any reason.
- The cancellation period will expire after 14 days from the date of delivery to the Buyer or collection of the goods from the Company’s trade counter (as applicable).
- To exercise the right to cancel, the Buyer must inform the Company of the decision to cancel this contract by a clear statement (e.g. a letter sent by post, fax or email) or by returning the goods to the Company’s Trade Counter.
- To meet the cancellation deadline, it is sufficient for the Buyer send communication concerning exercise of the right to cancel before the cancellation period has expired.
- The right to cancel the contract set out above is subject to the following exclusions:
- Goods which are cut, made to measure or mixed to the Buyer’s requirements, or otherwise customised or made to the Buyer’s specifications will not be exchanged or refunded unless they are faulty or incorrectly delivered.
- Goods which are liable to deteriorate or expire rapidly, including perishable goods such as plants, turf or concrete will not be exchanged or refunded unless they are faulty or incorrectly delivered.
- The Buyer’s right of cancellation does not apply to goods which are not suitable for return due to health or hygiene reasons, if you have opened the goods packaging after delivery or collection; and
- The Buyer’s right of cancellation does not apply to goods which become mixed inseparably with other items after delivery or collection (which may be the case where the goods are installed).
- In the instance of a palletised delivery, once the goods are despatched, clause 43 applies.
- Single Trip Bulk Bags are non-returnable due to Health and Safety implications in their repeated handling
- If the Buyer cancels this contract, they will be reimbursed all payments received, excluding the costs of delivery and subsequent cost of return of goods to the Company.
- The Company may make a deduction from the reimbursement for loss in value of any Goods supplied, if the loss is the result of unnecessary handling by the Buyer.
- The Company reserves the right to levy a 20% restocking fee for Goods which are ordered in person, at the Company’s trade counter or have been ordered ‘at distance’ following inspection of the Goods at the Company’s trade counter. In accordance with Consumer Contracts Regulations this fee will not be levied for orders placed via telephone or website for Goods unseen.
- The Company will make reimbursement using the same means of payment as the Buyer used for the initial transaction, unless it has been expressly agreed otherwise.
- If the Goods have been delivered to the Buyer:
The Buyer shall send back the goods or return them to the Company’s trade counter without undue delay and in any event not later than 14 days from the day on which the Buyer communicates cancellation from this contract to us. The deadline is met if you return the goods before the period of 14 days has expired.
- The Buyer will bear the direct cost of returning the goods, or a collection/return haulage charge will be implemented. Please be aware that the cost of returning any large deliveries will be considerably higher than the delivery charge. Returns will be charged at the Company’s current pricelist rate per hour for the delivery vehicle- based on time incurred for the original delivery to site and subsequent return of goods
- Drivers cannot accept the return of Goods without the Company’s written authority. Any Goods returned without the Company’s consent will not be acceptable for credit.
SPECIAL ORDER/NON STOCK ITEMS
- The Company reserves the right to charge in full for any non stock items, before placing an order with supplier. These items will be non-refundable from the point of order.